We are back again with Mumma’s Little Kitchen Helpers! 😍
The boys love helping in the kitchen and this time we have my Anzac Biscuits Recipe.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup coconut
- 120g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon carbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Step 1 - Set oven to 150°C. Line baking trays with backing paper or lightly grease.
- Step 2 – Mix dry ingredients together – oats, flour, sugar and coconut in a bowl.
- Step 3 – Melt syrup and butter together.
- Step 4 – Mix soda with boiling water and add to melted butter and syrup.
- Step 5 – Add to dry ingredients.
- Step 6 – Place 1 tablespoon of mixtures on lined or greased backing tray.
- Step 7 – Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the they are turn golden.
- Step 8 - Carefully remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking trays for 15 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.