Pancakes are a favorite in our house. Pancakes are a great weekend breakfast and yummy enough for all members of the family, especially bub.
This pancake recipe is not only healthy, but it also uses up leftover purees… winning! These pancakes are high in fiber and protein.
There are some more mouth-watering ideas in First Bite 4 Life Starting Solids Recipe E Book. It contains 35+ easy and nutritious recipes to prepare for baby’s first foods from 6-9 months. The book offers safety tips and what foods to avoid, as well as hints and tips around surviving the solids journey, food storage and the best equipment to use.
Healthy Baby and Toddler Pancake Recipe
- 100 g pear puree or any fruit puree
- good sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 tbs rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 80 g self-raising flour
- Step 1 - Blend all ingredients together using a stick blender or normal blender until smooth.
- Step 2 - Grease a medium size frypan with melted coconut oil or butter. Place 1 tbs of batter into the frypan and cook on medium to low heat. Flip when ready.
- Step 3 - Serve with some mashed banana, yoghurt and cinnamon. Enjoy!.
Hope you enjoy the recipe. Let us know what you think once you have tried it!